greeting

June 18, 2013

Dinner 2013

Assalamualaikum
semalam telah diadakan majlis makan malam yang bertajuk  " Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan Akademik" MAKA. Di sini saya lampirkan butir-butir majlis tersebut.

Tempat : Dewan Semarak, UiTM Arau, Perlis.
Masa    : 8p.m - 10.30p.m
Tarikh   : 17 Jun 2013

This is my second time to manage such a big event like this.And as usual I'll take a lead role for protocol and multimedia for this event.
So the theme for the night was "Retro and Polka dot" which have been decided by the committee members and our advisers Sir Faris Fuzi and Miss Wan Nor Shazelin. Thanks for a great support. ;)

Ok, for the initiation I'll share a picture of banner that I've designed.

Simple designed + An Amateur

Haa.. I forgot. This event has been officiated by Prof. Dato' Dr Hj Ahmad Redzuan Hj Abd Rahman, The Rector Of UiTM Arau, Perlis.
Majlis berjalan dengan lancar even though there have some problem at the beginning of time. I'll no mention about that because all the problems have been solve smoothly.

ini antara gambar suasana Dewan Semarak yang 
telah diambil sebelum majlis bermula. ;)




Semua ini hasil kreativiti AJK2 n penasihat.




Because of the theme, I as a multimedia person have choose the music, and the flow of media seems like retro. So the environment was really like retro. Harap jiwa retro para tetamu berputik kembali sepanjang majlis diadakan.

And of course the apparel of the guests was meet the theme decided. So excited to see various of style on that night and its fascinating. ;) Cantik- cantik and Handsome2. Maklumlah pada majlis2 macam ni la mereka nak melaram habis- habisan. Saya juga tidak ketinggalan ye.. hehe. 

So overall I really satisfied with the event, the food, the flow of the event and the committee members. They have done a great job. 
Good Job. 

Mungkin kita boleh bekerjasama sekali lagi untuk manage event like this. 
Terima Kasih.

So I'll end my post with the picture of me at the event last night. hehe. 
Assalamualaikum. peace.





No comments: